1. The name of the club shall be WEALDSTONE FOOTBALL CLUB SUPPORTERS CLUB.
2. The headquarters of the club shall be Grosvenor Vale, Ruislip, Middlesex.
3. The objectives of the club shall be to stimulate interest, and support the Wealdstone Football Club financially, socially and in all other ways possible. To offer the opportunity to the local community from cradle to grave to watch, play, coach or administer grassroots football.
4. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE of the club shall consist of a PRESIDENT, CHAIRMAN, VICE-CHAIRMAN, HONORARY SECRETARY, HONORARY ASSISTANT SECRETARY, HONORARY TREASURER, HONORARY TRAVEL SECRETARY, HONORARY JUNIOR STONES' SECRETARY and HONORARY CLUBSHOP MANAGER and up to ten other members; with powers to co-opt extra members as circumstances arise, or as vacancies occur.
5. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE shall resign at the A.G.M, but be eligible for re-election. The PRESIDENT will be elected at the A.G.M, whilst the CHAIRMAN, VICE-CHAIRMAN, HONORARY SECRETARY, HONORARY ASSISTANT SECRETARY, HONORARY TREASURER, HONORARY TRAVEL SECRETARY, HONORARY JUNIOR STONES SECRETARY and HONORARY CLUBSHOP MANAGER will be elected at the first Committee meeting after the A.G.M.
6. At the discretion of the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE the position of LIFE VICE-PRESIDENT may be conferred upon deserving servants of the club.
7. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE'S duties shall be to conduct the business of the club and appoint sub-committees. Life Vice-Presidents are ex-officio of any Committee.
8. The Supporters' Club EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE shall have no jurisdiction over the running of the Wealdstone Football Club.
9. The annual subscription shall be £5 (FIVE POUNDS) for adults and youths over the age of 14, and £3 (THREE POUNDS) for senior citizens. Membership to Juniors (under the age of 14) shall be free of charge as covered by membership to the Junior Stones' Club. Life Members subscriptions shall be £25 (TWENTY-FIVE POUNDS).
10. A General Meeting will be held each season. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE will determine its date. All nominations for proposals for changes in rules must be sent in writing to the HONORARY SECRETARY at least 14 days before the A.G.M.
11. The HONORARY SECRETARY shall upon the request in writing, signed by forty paid up members, call an EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING. Not less than fourteen days notice of such a meeting shall be given.
12. All monies received by the HONORARY TREASURER shall be paid into the Clubs' banking account forthwith and cheques drawn on such an account be authorised by the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE and signed by the HONORARY TREASURER and one of three members approved by the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE. The accounts shall be audited before the A.G.M. by an independant auditor. The financial year shall be from 1st July to 30th June.
13. Admission to, or expulsion from membership of the club, or committee shall be at the discretion of the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.
14. A quorum for a Committee meeting shall consist of a minimum of seven EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE members, at least two of which must be officers i.e. PRESIDENT, CHAIRMAN, VICE-CHAIRMAN, HONORARY SECRETARY, HONORARY ASSISTANT SECRETARY, HONORARY TREASURER, HONORARY TRAVEL SECRETARY, HONORARY JUNIOR STONES SECRETARY and HONORARY CLUBSHOP MANAGER.
15. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE shall have the power to make any amendments or additions to these rules as they deem necessary.
16. WFCSC is committed to a policy of equal treatment of all members and requires all members to abide and adhere to this general principle and the requirements of the codes of practice by the equal opportunities commission and commission for racial equality.All members are expected to abide by the requirements of all relevant legislation including the race relations act 1976, sex discrimination act 1986 and the disability discrimination act 1995.
Specifically discrimination is prohibited by:
- Treating any individual on grounds of gender, race, age, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability less favourably than others.
- Imposing on an individual any requirements, which are in effect more onerous on that individual than they are on others.
- Victimisation of an individual.
- Harassment of an individual by virtue of discrimination.
- Any other act or omission of an act, which has as its effects the disadvantaging of a member. Therefore, in all the Club’s recruitment, selection, promotion and training, disciplinary matters it is essential that merit, experience, skills and temperament be considered as objectively as possible.
- WFCSC commits itself to the immediate investigation of any allegations of harassment, discrimination or victimization.
- Any member found guilty of discrimination will be instructed to stop immediately. Since discrimination in its many forms is against the Football club’s policy, any members offending will be dealt with under the club’s disciplinary procedure.
17. The child protection policy used by WFCSC is that used by Wealdstone FC.